Pages


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sponge Curler Ball for Hair


I found out this little magic balls at internet store for a cheap price of RM9 for 6 balls. I heard places like SASA are selling them too.. I have my hair straighten a year back but my straighten hair are still long until my bra length. I thought of giving it a try as I wanted to see how I look like in curly hair. Apparently, the people everyone make it seems so easy!

First I washed my hair and waited it to dry up to 80% and start divide my hairs into sections.. 6 sections as I only have 5 curler balls.. den I spray my hair with curl mousse so it will be held in place.. before start twisting my hair with finger and place end of the hair into curler ball and start rolling it back to my head before I lock it. I was having slightly problem to lock it.. maybe it's because I am a first timer as I seen other ppl doing it liek a piece of cake!

Anyway I realise 6 balls is not enough as the curler ball can not fit in much hair!! After finish rolling all the sections I went to sleep and the truth is i woke up middle of night because of the uncomfortableness plus I don't really sleep still.. most of my curler balls actually came off when I woke up!

Some of my hair did remain curly although not too much. If you successfully made all your hair curly try spray it with a hair spray for curly hair to keep it looking shiny and healthy!! =)

Overall, I think the process will work out easy for me once I get used to it. At the moment I gonna let it rest due to my straighten hair did not allow the curler ball to work its magic!

Summary of Product
Brand: N/A
Title: Sponge curler ball
Function: Transform straight hair into Curly hair overnight
Made in: Unknown
Direction: twist hair and slot end of hair into ball and roll it towards the head and lock it
Difficulty: Medium hard
Price: RM9 for 6 balls
Content: -

No comments:

Post a Comment