Pages


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clarins Eye Contour Gel Reviews


One look at this product priced at RM149+ is unreasonable at all to me! It is only a small tube of 20ml content. Well what do I expect after all it’s a Clarins product all the way from Paris? Plus it’s a plant based product! The product is specialized to work on the dark circles and eye puffiness. Sadly, I have both symptoms.

The application of the Eye Contour Gel needed is very little, almost the size of a rice grain. I just got this Eye Contour Gel recently and just started using it for a few days now. According to the product, I should use it daily preferably morning. The texture of gel was very smooth and watery where once I pat the gel on my eye contour it quickly absorb to my skin. It does not leave the oily residue feeling afterwards! I love the feeling of fresh feeling, no oily sight/feel. However to fully know whether it works on my dark circles (and puffy eyes!) I will have to be committed to apply this daily (planning to do it day & night =p)

I will update the efficiency of this Clarins’ Eye Contour Gel in a month time or earlier if I do see a difference in the eyes! Sorry not going to post any pictures on BEFORE & AFTER as it really doesn't show much with my camera's quality. =(

Summary of Product

  1. Brand: Clarins
  2. Title: Eye Contour Gel
  3. Function: Puffiness dark eye circles
  4. From: Paris
  5. Direction: Apply using gentle movements around the eye contour
  6. Ratings: *unavailable yet*
  7. Price: RM 149
  8. Content: 20ml



2 comments:

  1. And the result? I would like to know and maybe i can use it since i got the same problems too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dark circle and puffiness still looks the same to me.. however my eyes area do not feel as dry as before.

    ReplyDelete