Pages


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nature @ Lavender Detox White Facial Night Jelly



I bought this piece of Nature jelly mask for RM46.8.. it is a night face mask and it claims to detox your face plus has a whitening effect! Every morning i woke up I will feel slightly oily face. especially on my nose area. The jelly's colour looks yellowish and according to the product specification it contain oil instead of water. Hmmm.. not sure whether plant oil is as good as water or not but at least it did protect my skin from the air con air from dehydration! By the way the smell of the jelly.. smell like chinese fung sap medicine. hmm maybe I still not getting used to the smell of lavender!

About the whitening effect, I need to use for another a month of two to see the result i guess. =)


Summary of Product
Brand: Nature
Title: Lavender Detox White Facial Night Jelly
Function: Detox and whiten face
Made in: Shanghai
Direction: Apply evenly on face and gently pat until dry before sleep
Ratings: 3/5
Price: RM46.80
Content: 70g

No comments:

Post a Comment