Pages


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shiseido Sun Protection Lotion Reviews

I love sunny days but not the hot glaring suns we have here in Malaysia. Especially with the cancerous UV rays I am exposing myself to. I got this product few months back and I totally like the effect of it. It is a product for the sensitive skin and the baby skin! (a very mild product to the skins!) It has a SPF 30 which is a perfect to me.

The product is designed to use for both face and body. I will have to say the colours give me a vibrant & fairer look. There are still some sticky feeling when applied and it was slightly oily to me. However, If compared to other sun blocks product I have used, I like this much as the uncomfortableness is to the minimal.

The texture was light creamy watery. It absorb to the skin very fast! I can guaranteed it is water proof. I been using this for my swimming session. And I will have to say my face in the water looks pretty cool. You can see bubbles sticking on my face as a result of the water unable to penetrate into my face. The price of this product is not cheap either, it’s been months back but the price is above RM100.

Summary of Product

  1. Brand: Shiseido
  2. Title: Sun Protection Lotion
  3. Function: Protect skin from sun with SPF 30
  4. From: Japan
  5. Direction: Apply evenly 20minutes before sun exposure
  6. Ratings: 4/5
  7. Price: above RM100
  8. Content: 100ml

No comments:

Post a Comment