Pages


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Loreal Derma Genesis Eye Contour Cream Reviews



Now now.. this is my first piece of eye contour cream I bought when numerous of people commented on my dark eye circles! =( This cream is REALLY creamy, a pinkish cream which gives your eye contour an instant boost of fairness rightaway. However, I dislike it's oily feel after i apply the cream on my eyes and it only goes away after quite sometime.. I am not sure whether it's because I actually got to use to the oily feel or what =p

The bottle has a 15ml cream and recommends daily application. I was really hardworking applying on my eyes daily however, when it comes to result, my eye contour does seem a LITTLE bit brighter but dark circles still maintain obvious. Overall, i find this product not up to my standard considering the price I pay for a 15ml cream at RM30++ .

Summary of Product

  1. Brand: Loreal
  2. Title: Derma Genesis Eye Contour Cream
  3. Function: Puffiness dark eye circles
  4. Made in: Paris
  5. Direction: apply every morning and/or evening on the eye contour area
  6. Ratings: 2/5
  7. Price: roughly RM30++ (not too remember but is more than RM30)
  8. Content: 15ml

No comments:

Post a Comment