Pages


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dae Jang Geum Korean BBQ 大長今


I know this place is famous for the expensive bill!!
Well I went there yesterday for a dear friend's farewell there were 11 of us and the total bill came out to be RM330++ only. I guess thats because we have a huge crowd and everything became cheap and the side dishes were refillable. We ordered quite alot.

We order a set of the BBQ plate consist of chicken, pork and seafood(RM150+)! Another plate of pancake there is 2 types, the non-spicy and the other is the kim chi pancake. I personally prefer the original pan cake(RM15++) there are sprouts in the pan cake too these tasted fine to me nothing to shout about though. I love the stew beef (RM50+) it's superb tasty, we also ordered 2 set of marinated BBQ chicken (RM25++) this piece of chicken was very well loved it seems it tasted unique to me too..other dishes ordered are soups 3 bowl of soups.. ala carte soups RM15++ each bowl..

Due to the large crowd we had, I had previously reserve by calling to them. We had a special room at the back of the restaurant where no one will pass by unless they purportedly walk in. Therefore we were having a hard time to call for waiter to refill the side dishes. They should fix a bell or something. The captain service were good but some of the waiters were not so cheerful or slow response though. Maybe it's already end of the day as we were having a fabulous dinner at 8pm. We can't help it but had another round of shower that night too if you know what I mean.. hehe

p/s: I intend to upload the pictures soon as the uploading is not available now please be patient. =)

Summary
Price: RM330++ for 11 person
Location: Seksyen 14 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Same row as KFC but it's at the other corner at the end of shop lots just next to the KK mart and opposite Caring Pharmacy store.
Food ratings: 4/5 will definately come back again!
Service ratings: 3/5 there are rooms to be improved.




No comments:

Post a Comment