Pages


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cellnique Oasis Soothing Gel Reviews


I have sensitive skin and I have tried many moisturizing lotion which leaves my skin so oily that I have to wash my face after applying them. Then I found this precious. Cellnique Oasis Soothing Gel. It's transparent gel like and all I have to apply is the size of a peanut and it covers my face nicely.

Once I apply the gel on my face I can feel the instantly moisturised feeling on my face it's a instant hydrating to my thirsty skin. And it did not leaves my skin oily although there is a level of stickiness at first. I will just have to compromise that sticky feeling for the hydrating it has on my sensitive skin! The labels stated that is has Aloe vera, collagen and horse chestnut. Sounds like expensive item.. COLLEGEN! now I can keep my skin youthful too. haha..this 50ml gel tube cost a bomb.

It is above RM100++ not remembering the exact amount as I have purchase it quite sometime. I am considering to get another tube of this or do you guys have any alternative suggestion? Please let me know. =)
Thanks for reading my review on this. Beauty does come for a price.

Summary of Product

  1. Brand: Cellnique
  2. Title: Oasis Soothing Gel
  3. Function: Moisturizing Gel for face
  4. Made in: USA
  5. Direction: after face cleansing and toner, apply this highly concentrated gel evenly on face
  6. Ratings: 4/5
  7. Price: above RM100
  8. Content: 50ml
  9. Suitable for: all skin type

No comments:

Post a Comment