Pages


Friday, August 17, 2012

Piccadilly Restaurant @ Petaling Jaya

Looking for a casual dinner outing with cheap beers you can drink whole night? I would say Piccadilly is very much a very decent hang out place with friends' lepak session or fancy watching a football match with windy atmosphere? Just not to suck the air to deep because there is a drainage just underneath.. yeah... the only thing I didn't like about Picadilly..

The food is definately cheap with asian cuisine about RM6++, western cuisine RM10++ and snacks at RM3++. And we ordered Guiness Stout Tower Beer cost us only RM 55++!!! I remember forking out RM100++ at pub with air con!! I love all the food here because they are very decent but nothing to shout about. I would go there again because with RM10 I can have a very satisfying meals with friends and free parking too...

It's just a little dark at night I would recommend to go colect your car in group especially after hearing horrifying news about kidnapping, robbery etc!!

Look at how cheap their Beers get.... friends said they is some weird taste compared to normal beers at his last mouthful of it... I am not sure myself since I seldom drink... maybe you can let us know here?
Tom yam soup.. yummy... superb tasty and spicy
Guiness stout tower beer... 4 of us drink until tak boleh tahan
Deep fried chicken chop.. nice...
Marmite chicken rice.. very tasty they like this so much



Contact
Tel: (+603) 7960 5886

Address
LG006 & LG007,
Millennium Square, Dataran Millennium PJ,
98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.LG006 & LG007, Millennium Square Jalan 14/1
46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment