Pages


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Jean Yip Facial Experience

I bought Jean Yip Facial groupon for 2 person with 2 sessions of facial for each for RM145 recently. A trip to the Jean Yip Salon centre at first floor, new wing, One Utama. The salon is quite hidden at the back of Guess shop.

I went with my friend and am warmly greeted by the Jean Yip assistance. My skin were analyse and I was told my skin surface is lack of hydration while my collagen is still good. **phew** what a relieve. I am 25 years old by the way so I guess it's normal for my collagens to be still holding firm.. hehe

Anyway I was explained that a good skin needed adequte hydration before you proceed any kind of treatment be it anti-wrikles, whitening etc. After having a conversation with my beautifician, apparently Jean Yin is founded in Singapore and has been established in Malaysia for a few years now. Their concept is based on R6 which is Resolutions to 6 types of skin problems.

Back to my facial regime on that day. The groupon I purchase only consist of normal facial treatment and DOES NOT include their signature AMPOULE. It cost me RM50 to buy only one botol of ampoule. They have this machine called supersonic if I am not mistaken which helps firming and blood circulations of skin while creating heat.. by applying Ampoule the machines helps for better absorption too =) 

Throughout my facial regime the beautician is very eager to create conversations... which I don't mind but the extracting black heads process were really painful... I guess that's the price to pay for to be beautiful!

Right after the facial my face were really red and evidence of skins wounds from the extracting black heads / pimples sessions were evident! After the facial, I was given "consultantions"... stresssss.. I was told the 10 times package will cost me RM1688 during promotion. And Also the Ampoule which I bought at RM50 earlier will cost much cheaper if I buy the whole box which consist of  10 bottles at RM 388... If I buy 2 box I will get one more free! Well............... the ampoule did works its magic on me... So I bought one box to try it out first...and there gone my RM388 ........When I got back I was asked since when I had so many pimples.. ha ha...

My Second session of facial at Jean Yip... booked  for 6:3pm appointment but arrived at 6:45.. and because we were late... there is only one room available... so I had to wait but not for long.. at 7pm it's my turn to get in... phew.. This time I add a eye mask for RM50 instead of RM68 after negotiation.. which I think it's still abit expensive for a one time off thingy... It's powder mix with water and it's warmness helps for blood circulation too.. I like it very much but no like the price! hehe

This round of facial also left me with my face with wounds but knowing that they will disappear after a day or two I am fine with it.

Overall the Jean Yip service is professional, friendly, their product is not bad I love their ampoule and eye mask it's just too pricey for me right now...  considering my really broke wallet right now.. although I felt slighly stressful with my beautician persistent hard selling method...

I also heard Jean Yip has slimming centre and hair salon too! Would really consider trying out their Hair Salon using ampoule! Hope it has the same satisfying effect on my dry coarse and fragile hair... =)


1 comment:

  1. i went to jean yip sutera mall on 26march 2015. it was my last visit. i had signed package there.my consultant used laser to get rid of my oil clog around my eyes area n turn out my eyes
    area reddish. i dont even dare to go out n meet ppl. n my consultant also hard sell me ampoule
    said 1 free 1 and made me pay RM100, at the
    end only i found out that ampoule actually cost
    rm50 n she made me pay for two bottles!! where is her integrity? as a consumer I felt being cheated

    ReplyDelete