Pages


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bone and Pot @ SS25

My trips to Bone and Pot has became rather frequent lately mainly because of words of mouth of their deliciously tasty soups and the popular steamboat venue among my friends.

I personally love their food very much too and has recommended friends and family to Bone and Pot. Love their signature soups and pepper soups the most! Tom Yam soups is too spicy for my liking. Even their fried snacks tasted so good expecially their fried soft bone! Another one will be the meatbealls with cheese filling in it. So far all their meatballs are of good quality with very compact texture =D Unfortunately the pictures taken aren't save into my computer right now so couldn't share out here!

There is this time I recommend their signature pork broth soup to my family, my aunt who is very health-cautions questions on the ingredients of the soup whether there is any head's bone inside the soup... apparently according to her the pig's head is poisonous to be consumed. Hearing it for the first time in my life, I called to the restaurant just to find out the parts of bones used for the soups (without mentioning what my aunt told me about the pig's head of course). The manager told me bones used for the soups but no pig's head bone used because it's not "good" to use it. Probably meant it isn't very safe I guess. Well that solve my aunt's dillemma and we had a deliciously and enjoyable dinner that day.

Oh by the way I forgot to mention that if you like to have a private room of yours and do not fancy waiting outside restaurant for seats remember to call in for booking too!

I been there for 3 times within this 2 months again.. . and got minor sore throat twice the day after... Has anyone experience the same problem as I do? I wasn't sure it's because of the soup but I suspect so because I drank the soups... and my meals companions some of them do experience dryness on their throat too... I didn't really plan to go back bone and pot again after having the same symptoms again until my friends birthday dinner was held there again.... this time I drink only minimum amount of soup and did not experience sore thorat anymore... wasn't sure why we all have the uneasiness experince on our throat after drinking the soups though... but I love their food so much.. Anyone out there experience the same problem as me? Please share..

No comments:

Post a Comment