Pages


Saturday, June 2, 2012

My First Fit-Flop


Summary of Product Brand: I bought this fit-flop in Singapore (Viva City Mall) for S$169. Is it expensive? because there is no discount there not like what I seen from the web! arghh... Anyway once it's purchased I wore it immediately and have a great day for the rest of my day.. with its good shock absorption I am walking more than I used too with my usual high heels. But after much working around the mall and taking train and walking around the airport... I felt the strain never the less.. Is this piece really worth this much? I think it's over-rated but I am still glad to buy this piece of good shock absorption sandal. I think it's good for those who like to look stylish and still walk alot.. By the way.. apparently it helps in losing weight too.. ah hemmm.. let me be the walking genuine pig... =D

Title: Fit-Flop

 Function: Walking sandal with good shcok absorption , helps your posture

 Made in: N/A

 Direction: N/A

 Ratings: 4/5

Price: S$169 without any discount =(

Content: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment