Pages


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Favorite Eye Make Up Remover (Product Review)



Comment on Product: A dual function of eye and lip make up remover my favorite choice among the products displayed on the pharmacy shelf. I love this  make up remover although it's slightly much more expensive than the previous make up remover i bought (Nivea brand) but I think it's totally worth the money. It easily removes my waterproofing mascara compared to my "ex" Nivea makeup remover.

The content texture felt oily on my face which is fine to me because it works it magic on my waterproofing mascara and I will always washes my face after that. I think this piece of bottle at 125ml cost less than RM30 do wonders on waterproofing mascara. You might fancy this piece of gem even if you ain't a regular user of waterproofing make up because of it's effectiveness to remove your make up after once or twice swipe on your face.

Title: Bio Essence - Bio-Hydra Eye & Lip Dual Makeup Remover

Function: Fine molecules to disintegrate waterproof eye & lip makeup effectively while moisturizing the skin (as labeled)

Made in: Licensed and supervised by Bio-essence Laboratory Singapore, produced by China

Direction: Shake well before each use. Damp the cotton pad, leave on for few seconds before swiping acroos your eyes and lip areas. Wash off thoroughly with cleansing fluids

Ratings: 4/5

Price: Not more than RM30




No comments:

Post a Comment