Pages


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Laneign - Water Sleeping Pack Ex


Summary of Product Brand: I heard some really good reviews from friend which made me buy this piece of sleeping mask from Laneign brand. First time buying this brand though. It's made from Korea. The gel is really mild and meant to be used for once or twice a week only sadly. I have used twice my skin felt slightly smoother in the next day after washing off the overnight gel on my face and neck. It comes with a scoop for hygenic purpose too. I think the brightening effect is there as my skin seems more radiant after using it twice.  I wonder if it can be used on the eyes area? since it stated in the manual that no extra eye care is needed? Why is it only can be used twice a week? Anyone can advise me?

Title: Laneign - Water Sleeping Pack Ex

Function: Intensive hydration, vitality and brightening effect during sleep

Made in: Korea

Direction: Apply after cleansing, toner and emulsion. Leave overnight and wash off the next day. Once or twice a week only

Ratings:  4/5

Price: Less than RM100 from counter. You can get it cheaper from duty free shop about RM75

Content:
Beta Glucan - Skin regeneration effect
Ceramide SLN - Moisture loss protection
Hunza Apricot Extract - Skin purification
Chestnut Extract - Improving skin texture

No comments:

Post a Comment