Pages


Saturday, May 7, 2016

Go Noodles House @ Jaya One (PJ)

This little shop is a gem if you love pork slices!
I love not only their food but their professionalism as well. The waiters are efficient, clean (they wear hygiene mouth protector), and the food arrive within 5-10mins time.
I always thought of this shop whenever I am going to Jaya one shopping mall. Sometimes I go to Jaya one mall just to eat their pork slices. Yes, it's really that nice.
Their other signature dish is the home made spicy soup. Which is really very very very spicy. Not everyone can finish their bowl of spicy soup based bowl. If you don't believe me. Try it out yourself. (Refer to the picture below)

IMG_20160507_131642
I ordered their ala carte pork ball soup and add on Beef balls & pork slices for additional few ringgits. The pork slices are very supple, soft, juicy and somewhat long. Pork Balls are second best there. The beef balls are rather disappointing though. I will have to remind myself not to order this dish.
IMG_20160507_131634
I was told the milk tea was very very superb. But I didn't order one myself. Not in the mood for milk tea today. I ordered mineral water instead. The bill came out to be pretty reasonable price.

IMG_20160507_143221
Summary
Food - 4/5
Price - 4/5
Hygiene - 4/5 (It can go higher but the lighting is too dim)

No comments:

Post a Comment