Pages


Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Good & Bad of my Mascara(s)


Maybelline Volume Express Lift-Up Mascara

Pros:

  • it did lift up my lashes and holding strong
  • stay in good condition for the whole day
  • waterproof
  • reasonable price
Cons:


  • Difficult to remove (must use makeup eye removal)



Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

Pros:

  • Easily remove with some warm water & cotton pad
  • Did not smudge on my skin & easily wipe away
  • Manage to lengthen my mascara
Cons:
  • Heavy mascara wear down my lashes immediately after I applied more than 2 layers
  • Expensive
  • Do not hold too long throughout the day
  • Mascara crumbs dropped after half of the day


Essence Multi Action Mascara

Pros:

  • Cheap
  • Able to lengthen lashes
Cons:
  • Lots of crumbs
  • Unable to lift up lashes
  • Must use makeup eye removal to remove mascara

P/S: Does anyone out there can recommend me a good mascara that can help lift up my lashes & at the same time easily remove with warm water? 

No comments:

Post a Comment