Pages


Friday, October 12, 2012

Suchan vs Alexis's tiramisu cake

OToday is my second time giving suchan cake a try. I have to say it's not bad no wonder it's so popular among friends lately. It's has cheese between sponge like cake. Best eaten cold!

The first time I ate this it was not dat cold and every one complained of the expensive cake!

However if u were to ask me rate  this cake I wiki give it a 7/10 while Alexis is still standing tall at 9/10 right now :) just wonder how much is Alexis whole cake

1 comment:

  1. I’m not certain where you’re getting your information, however great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for great information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.


    Check out my blog: pain behind knee

    ReplyDelete