Pages


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vaseline Healthy Sunblock SPF30


I am a fair person and I seldom apply sunblocks until mum nags me too often about it. She used to be much fairer with a radiant skin but now it's full of pigmentation due to her lack of concern from the powerful UV sun-rays. She doesn't want me to end up like her either (thanks mum!)

I currently using Shiseido based products on my face and Vaseline for my body. Both are cream texture.I think Shiseido Gentle with SPF30 is great enough for me whenever I need to stay outdoor. I once read from an article an easy way in choosing the SPF range can be based how long one going to spend outdoor. I choose SPF 30 because usually I wouldn't stay outdoor more than 30mins. I like the texture of the product which is cream based and it easily absorbed into your skin once u start patting ur face with it. (Please refer back my previous article on this product for more details)

Remember never to apply your sunblock like how you apply moisturizer onto your face! Simply dab sunblock and patting with ur fingers instead of massage your face to avoid pores blockage which can give u serious pimples problems later on.

Overall I like this product and it cost me a fortune of RM100++ (can't remember the exact price though)



Recently I bought a much cheaper product for my body-less than RM20 (the body isn't as sensitive as the face ain't?) The cream based texture is abit too creamy and apply evenly on my skin. But it does works in protecting my skin so far I haven gotten any sun burn or turn darker because of using this product. I would recommend u to spray some hydra water for easy absorption seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment